Wednesday 8 October 2014

U.S Winter Training and Racing

I'm heading back to the U.S this summer to train and race with the Squaw Valley U16 Team.
We'll be leaving Queenstown on January 14th and basing ourselves just up the road from Squaw Valley in Truckee / Tahoe CA, we'll be away for 6 1/2 weeks returning to Queenstown on March 5th.
I'm looking forward to skiing some big open spaces and getting used to my new Super G skis, at 201cm they are going to be fast and perfect for the U16 Speed Series Races at Mammoth Mountain in mid February.
I'm hoping for good snow and training conditions while away, my focus will be to train and race to win with particular focus on self belief, self motivation and aggressive skiing.
Thanks to Dynastar NZ / Bobo Sports for my new skis, Dalbello Italy for my new boots and Outside Sports Queenstown for your ongoing support, I couldn't do what I do without you guys :)